Friday, October 17, 2008

Letting Go - Part 4

Dear Whoever-It-May-Concern,

You don't really have to 100percent agree with in the Letting Go - Part 1,2,&3. If you are self-centred, you might think that I'm all wrong, and you're all right.
Here are some of my personal gratitude after letting down, and letting go. It's personal. So, again, you don't have to say yes to all these. But I prefer to use the word 'you' for the statements below, well for some personal reason. Now you might be scolding me. Blow me. This is my space. So what?
Letting go of your past means accepting that there's nothing you can do to change the past.
Letting go of your past means forgiving yourself for your mistakes.

Letting go of your past means
being aware of your thoughts.

Letting go of your past means trusting the nature of time.

Letting go of your past means making new connections with people.

Letting go of your past means
seeking balance in your conversatins.

Letting go of your past means exploring a new world.
(this is really exciting!!!)

Letting go of your past means volunteering your time.


Feels good no? I do :)


Love, P

No comments: